| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haikou in September is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat soggy. A hearty 250.9mm (9.9in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Haikou September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Haikou, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Haikou:
- Zhijiang, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) N
- Nanning, China - 360.7 kms (224.1 miles) NW
- Hanoi, Vietnam - 470.7 kms (292.5 miles) WNW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 848.4 kms (527.2 miles) W
- Vientiane, Laos - 839.3 kms (521.6 miles) WSW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 643.3 kms (399.8 miles) WSW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 836.1 kms (519.6 miles) WSW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 717.8 kms (446 miles) WSW
- Quang Tri, Vietnam - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) SW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 704.7 kms (437.9 miles) WSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 699.9 kms (434.9 miles) WSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 880.5 kms (547.2 miles) WSW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 823 kms (511.4 miles) WSW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 777.3 kms (483 miles) SW
- Pakse, Laos - 721.5 kms (448.4 miles) SW