| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haikou in March is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 51.3mm (2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Haikou March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Haikou, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Haikou:
- Zhijiang, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) N
- Nanning, China - 360.7 kms (224.1 miles) NW
- Hanoi, Vietnam - 470.7 kms (292.5 miles) WNW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 848.4 kms (527.2 miles) W
- Vientiane, Laos - 839.3 kms (521.6 miles) WSW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 643.3 kms (399.8 miles) WSW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 836.1 kms (519.6 miles) WSW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 717.8 kms (446 miles) WSW
- Quang Tri, Vietnam - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) SW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 704.7 kms (437.9 miles) WSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 699.9 kms (434.9 miles) WSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 880.5 kms (547.2 miles) WSW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 823 kms (511.4 miles) WSW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 777.3 kms (483 miles) SW
- Pakse, Laos - 721.5 kms (448.4 miles) SW