| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haikou in August is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 224.8mm (8.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Haikou August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Haikou, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Haikou:
- Zhijiang, China - 830.4 kms (516 miles) N
- Nanning, China - 360.7 kms (224.1 miles) NW
- Hanoi, Vietnam - 470.7 kms (292.5 miles) WNW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 848.4 kms (527.2 miles) W
- Vientiane, Laos - 839.3 kms (521.6 miles) WSW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 643.3 kms (399.8 miles) WSW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 836.1 kms (519.6 miles) WSW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 717.8 kms (446 miles) WSW
- Quang Tri, Vietnam - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) SW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 704.7 kms (437.9 miles) WSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 699.9 kms (434.9 miles) WSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 880.5 kms (547.2 miles) WSW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 823 kms (511.4 miles) WSW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 777.3 kms (483 miles) SW
- Pakse, Laos - 721.5 kms (448.4 miles) SW